Nissan LEAF Range Extender - LEAF Box + GST
Extend your range by 15-25%
- Works by emulating the “hypermiling” technique used worldwide of “coasting” (use of N) and the technique used by the Mitsubishi Outlander B0 to B5 paddles (regenerative braking) – but automatically
- Utilises the most power sufficient power settings of the electric motor by manipulating the accelerator mapping
- Does modify the ECU or make the LEAF do anything you can't do manually (but check your warranty)
- Delivers a greater range out of your battery, especially useful if your EV battery is becoming older and the range is reducing
- Uses the ECO mode and can be bypassed
- Simple installation. Download Instructions.
These have been tested in NZ and on an airport run of mixed city/highway driving increased the economy from 6.1 to 7.9 km/kW.
Refer to evTuning for additional information.
Two-year warranty, return-to-base.